Taylor GS Mini Mahogany GS Mini Acoustic Guitar, Sapele, Mahogany Top
- Brand:Taylor Guitars
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Department:music, instruments, instrument accessories
- Buy New: $499.00
as of 8/15/2018 15:14 UTC details
- Sales Rank:9,989
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):11
- Dimensions (in):18 x 42 x 8
- Warranty:Limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.
- Publication Date:January 1, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:GS MINI MAH
- Model:GS Mini Mahogany
- "Body Body type: Taylor Grand Symphony Mini Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Mahogany Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: GS Mini With Relief Rout Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-handed Neck Neck shape: Taylor GS Mini Profile Nut width: 1-11/16"" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 23-1/2"" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Matte 2.0 Electronics"
- "There's something undeniably inviting about the Taylor GS Mini's scaled-down size, yet a single strum reveals the impressive voice of a full-size guitar
- That mix of portability and musicality has proven to be a winning combination that fits into so many scenarios in life, from the couch to the campfire to the concert hall
- It's not too big, it's not too precious, and it's not too expensive
- That broad-based accessibility has given it a resounding universal appeal, not to mention a built-in fun factor
GS Mini, Sapele, Mahogany Top
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.