Taylor Baby Taylor-e - Spruce
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Buy New: $429.00
as of 10/21/2017 19:23 UTC details
- Sales Rank:20,187
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.4
- Dimensions (in):35.4 x 13.8 x 5.9
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Body Body type: Dreadnought 3/4th-Scale Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard Baby X-Bracing Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Taylor Standard Baby Profile Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 22-3/4" Number of frets: 19 Neck finish: Matte 2.0 Ele
- Conceived as a starter guitar for kids, the lovable Baby Taylor has maintained its enduring appeal in part by being a legitimate musical instrument that anyone can enjoy
- The three-quarter-size Dreadnought helped touring musicians like Taylor Swift sketch new musical ideas on the road, and it's been a reliable musical accomplice for travelers seeking inspiration while trekking the world
- All Baby Taylor models ship with a durable travel-worthy gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection
- Tone Woods A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound
Okay, so it's called a Baby Taylor-e, but don't for a second get this beautiful guitar confused with a toy - the Baby Taylor-e acoustic-electric guitar has a grownup sound. A 3/4-scale body makes the Baby super-portable and easier to play by far than a full-sized dreadnought. At the same time, this guitar isn't lacking in the tone department. It's got a bold and full voice, plus a solid Sitka spruce top that gives this Baby serious punch for its size. And, though the Baby Taylor-e is perfect for guitarists with smaller hands/younger players, it's also excellent if you're just looking for a different kind of tone. And when you need to plug in, the Baby-e has Taylor's new Expression System Baby pickup built in. It uses the under-saddle pickup of the ES2 system coupled with a preamp that sports a chromatic tuner. Whatever your reason for picking up a Baby Taylor-e acoustic-electric guitar, you're really in for a treat!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.