Taylor BT2e Baby Taylor Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Sales Rank:69,183
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):8
- Dimensions (in):16 x 7 x 39
- 3/4-Size Dreadnought with Tropical Mahogany Top, X Bracing and Layered Sapele Back/Sides
- 22.75"-Scale Sapele Neck with 1-11/16" Nut Width and a 19-Fret Ebony Fingerboard
- Taylor Expression System Baby (ES-B) Electronics with Volume & Tone Controls and Onboard Digital Chromatic Tuner
- Chrome Die-Cast Tuners and Nubone Nut & Saddle
- Includes Gig Bag
Okay, so it's called a Baby Mahogany-e, but don't for a second get this beautiful guitar confused with a toy - the Baby Mahogany-e acoustic-electric guitar has a grownup sound. A 3/4-scale body makes the Baby super-portable and easier to play by far than a full-sized dreadnought. At the same time, this guitar isn't lacking in the tone department. It's got a bold and full voice, plus a solid mahogany top that gives this Baby serious punch for its size. And, though the Baby Mahogany-e is perfect for guitarists with smaller hands/younger players, it's also excellent if you're just looking for a different kind of tone. And when you need to plug in, the Baby-e has Taylor's new Expression System Baby pickup built in. It uses the under-saddle pickup of the ES2 system coupled with a preamp that sports a chromatic tuner. Whatever your reason for picking up a Baby Mahogany-e acoustic-electric guitar, you're really in for a treat!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.