Taylor 214ce Deluxe Grand Auditorium - Natural, Rosewood Back & Sides
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Buy New: $1,199.00
as of 10/21/2017 19:27 UTC details
- Seller:Woodwind and Brasswind
- Sales Rank:40,364
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.4
- Dimensions (in):40.2 x 15.8 x 5.9
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:214CE DLX
- Model:214CE DLX
- "Shape: Grand Auditorium Number of Strings: 6 Back/Side Wood: Layered Rosewood Scale length: 25-1/2"" Top Wood: Sitka Spruce Body Length: 20"" Electronics: Expression System Body Width: 16"" Cutaway: Venetian Body Depth: 4-5/8"" Nut and Saddle: NuBone Nut/Tusq Saddle Neck Width: 1-11/16"" Neck/Heel: Sapele Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern Fretboard Wood: Ebony Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood Binding:"
- Number of Strings: 6
- Back/Side Wood: Layered Rosewood
- "Scale length: 25-1/2"""
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
You don't have to be loaded with cash to get your hands on a genuine Taylor acoustic-electric that's loaded with tone. Pick up Taylor's sweet-sounding, easy-playing 214ce Deluxe Grand Auditorium and you'll immediately see (and hear) why. You get a solid Sitka spruce top, layered rosewood back and sides, and a very handy single cutaway that gives you total access to the unbelievably playable ebony fretboard. The result? Balanced, rich, detailed tones. Great playing dynamics. The perfect vehicle for expression, in a very comfortable instrument that's definitely within your reach. Plus, the onboard pickup system lets you take that awesome acoustic sound to the stage. This is your opportunity to enjoy that Taylor magic!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.