Taylor 210 Deluxe - Natural
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Sales Rank:165,132
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):21.1
- Dimensions (in):46.8 x 20.8 x 8.6
- MPN:210 DLX
- Body Body type: Taylor Dreadnought Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Rosewood Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern) Body finish: Gloss 6.0 Top, Back and Sides Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25 1/2" Number of frets: 20
- Taylor's 200 Deluxe Series delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the neck, and Taylor's top-of-the-line, professional-grade pickup - at a price that's within reach of many
- This collection strikes a sweet balance between tasteful design constraint and aesthetic variety, bringing Taylor's signature tonal clarity and playability into a stage-worthy mix of guitar options
- The Deluxe moniker refers to the addition of a fully-glossed body as opposed to a glossy top with satin back and sides
- In addition, all 200 Deluxe Series guitars ship in a hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection
If you need a great-looking guitar that sounds wonderful plugged in, it's hard to beat the Taylor 210 Deluxe. The 210 Deluxe gives you the exotic look of rosewood, plus the full open sound and tonal balance of a solid spruce top. What's more, it features Taylor's dreadnought body style, which gives you incredible projection and volume along with Taylor's signature high-end chime. And with all of this going for it, the 210 Deluxe is still one of Taylor's most affordable acoustic guitars!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.