Taylor 214e Deluxe - Natural
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Sales Rank:153,138
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6.6
- Dimensions (in):40.2 x 17.7 x 9.8
- MPN:214E DLX
- Model:214E DLX
- Body Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Rosewood Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern) Body finish: Gloss 6.0 Top, Back and Sides Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25 1/2" Number of frets: 20
- Taylor's 200 Deluxe Series delivers all the essentials of a great guitar - exquisite playability, a full and articulate voice, impeccable intonation up the neck, and Taylor's top-of-the-line, professional-grade pickup - at a price that's within reach of many
- This collection strikes a sweet balance between tasteful design constraint and aesthetic variety, bringing Taylor's signature tonal clarity and playability into a stage-worthy mix of guitar options
- The Deluxe moniker refers to the addition of a fully-glossed body as opposed to a glossy top with satin back and sides
- In addition, all 200 Deluxe Series guitars ship in a hardshell case made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection
You don't have to be loaded with cash to get your hands on a genuine Taylor acoustic-electric that's loaded with tone. Pick up Taylor's sweet-sounding, easy-playing 214e Deluxe Grand Auditorium and you'll immediately see (and hear) why. You get a solid Sitka spruce top and gorgeous layered rosewood back and sides. The result? Balanced, rich, detailed tones. Great playing dynamics. The perfect vehicle for expression, in a very comfortable instrument that's definitely within your reach. Plus, the onboard pickup system lets you take that awesome acoustic sound to the stage. This is your opportunity to enjoy that Taylor magic!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.