Taylor 150e - Dreadnought 12 String
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Buy New: $799.00
as of 10/21/2017 19:28 UTC details
- Seller:Woodwind and Brasswind
- Sales Rank:65,153
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.4
- Dimensions (in):40.2 x 15.8 x 5.9
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Body Body type: Taylor Dreadnought Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: 100 Series 12-String Bracing Pattern Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor 12-String Profile Nut width: 1-7/8" (47.6mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25-1/2" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Matte 2.0
Looking for extreme value in a 12-string acoustic-electric? You're on the right page. With its speedy neck, the Taylor 150e delivers Taylor's classic playability and tonal clarity at an amazing price. This guitar's dreadnought body gives you the big bass that dreadnoughts are known for. The low end balances perfectly with the silky 12-string octave shimmer, for a tone that's rich yet clear, with gobs of dynamic range. The 150e sports layered sapele back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top, for lively tone with beefy projection. Take the stage with your 150e, and the Taylor Expression System electronics do a fabulous job of amplifying that awesome tone.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.