Taylor 110ce Dreadnought - ES2 Electronics, Natural
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Buy New: $849.00
as of 6/21/2018 13:45 UTC details
- Seller:Alto Music
- Sales Rank:124,154
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):12.4
- Dimensions (in):43.8 x 19.5 x 8
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- "Body Body type: Taylor Dreadnought Cutaway: Yes Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern) Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1-11/16"" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25-1/2"" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Matte 2."
- "Taylor's 100 Series makes a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these real wood instruments
- For people taking the first or next step in their musical journey, these instruments promise to accelerate players' growth and enhance their enjoyment
- Taylor's famous neck profile combined with a 1-11/16-inch nut width make it easy for developing players to form barre chords
- All 100 Series models include a durable, 600-denier nylon gig bag with double-stitched seams and reinforced stress points, built by Taylor for an optimal fit
Taylor's 110ce acoustic-electric guitar incorporates layered sapele back and sides, which offer extra resilience to fluctuating climate conditions, and a slightly narrower 1-11/16" neck. It's one of the best full-size guitars you'll find for the money, especially with the availability of Taylor's ES2 pickup. It makes a viable performance tool, a great entry-level guitar, or a second utility guitar for alternate tunings.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.